Advanced search

Siemens EQ.500 Message: "Please restart appliance"

EQ.500 statet no more

GeorgH

October 10, 2021 01:16 pm

Unregistered

My EQ.500 brings since today the message "Please restart device", when you restart, then it starts briefly and then brings again the same message.
The Brüheienheit was cleaned 2 days ago, since then about 4-5 cups were drawn without problems, the Brüheitheit can not be removed at the moment.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this or is this a case for customer service?

Greetings, Georg

GeorgH

October 18, 2021 10:56 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 46196

Now I have searched again something on the Internet and have found. If the brewing unit can not be removed, the following trick can help
:Open the door, turn the brown round part of the brewing unit under the red handle with some force to the left - cracks loudly. Restart the machineMaybe

it helps one or the other.

Here is a YouTube video for cleaning and greasing the brewing unit of the EQ.500:

, Georg

GeorgH

October 25, 2021 11:06 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 46196

Another short experience report from me: After greasing the brewing unit according to the above YouTube video, the jamming of the brewing unit was over after a few covered cups.

Greetings, Georg

Pritam singh

November 19, 2021 02:13 pm

Unregistered

Siemens TS515. On display restart

Gast_Robert

February 22, 2022 06:10 pm

Unregistered

Hello, I have the same problem with the please restart device. For me it occurred during the descaling program. The brewing unit can be locked in again with the cracking. When restarting, a rinse program starts again, which tilts the brewing unit again. Is there any way to turn off the rinse program before the brewing unit cants? I can't get the brewing unit out.

Gast_Eveline

March 07, 2022 03:14 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (GeorgH @ Monday, 25 October 2021, 11:06 AM)
Another short experience report from me: After greasing the brewing unit according to the above YouTube video, the jamming of the brewing unit was over after a few covered cups.

Greetings, Georg

That was a great idea thanks worked.

Gast_Peter

April 30, 2022 10:46 am

Unregistered

Great tip, worked.

H. Sonntag   

October 05, 2022 09:48 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (GeorgH @ Monday, 18 October 2021, 10:56 PM)
Now I have searched again something on the Internet and have found. If the brewing unit can not be removed, the following trick can help
:Open the door, turn the brown round part of the brewing unit under the red handle with some force to the left - cracks loudly. Restart the machineMaybe

it helps one or the other.

Here is a YouTube video for cleaning and greasing the brewing unit of the EQ.500:

, Georg

Hello Mr. Namesake.
Thank you very much for this trick. It works again for me too!
H. Sunday

Gast_Rebe

January 27, 2023 07:32 pm

Unregistered

Now I have searched again something on the Internet and have found. If the brewing unit cannot be removed, the following trick may help:
Open the door, turn the brown round part of the brewing unit under the red handle to the left with some force - cracks loudly. Restart the machine

Maybe it helps some of you.

Greetings, Georg

Open the door, operate the switch with a pointed object until the brewing unit wobbles , then remove
After that, often the message : restart the device- mark the entrainment bolt on one side, then again with a pointed object again.... until water is conveyed and the bolt rotates again , set parallel, if it does not work at the marked point again, then set the unmarked point forward.

Martina S

April 02, 2023 11:42 am

Unregistered

Have there ne question. Have my coffee machine decalcified and turned off after cleaning. Now I wanted to make me a coffee but the machine does not start. What can be the reason

Nilsson

May 12, 2023 04:00 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 65712

QUOTE (GeorgH @ Monday, 18 October 2021, 09:56 h)
Now I have searched again something on the Internet and have found. If the brewing unit cannot be removed, the following trick may help:
Open the door, turn the brown round part of the brewing unit under the red handle to the left with some force - cracks loudly. Restart the machine

Maybe it helps one or the other.

Greetings, Georg

The tip has been very helpful. I too despaired of the error message. Thanks ????.

C. Eilers

September 07, 2023 01:48 pm

Unregistered

Greetings, Georg

Has helped with me, thanks for the tip.

Sonja.   

September 10, 2023 10:43 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (H. Sunday @ Wednesday, 05 October 2022, 09:48)
QUOTE (GeorgH @ Monday, October 18, 2021, 10:56 PM)

Greetings, Georg

Hello Mr. Namesake.
Many thanks for this trick. It works again for me too!
H. Sunday

Thank you very much. We had the same problem. With your tip it runs again ????

HelpJack

September 18, 2023 02:58 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
who wants to solve the problem forever without a new BG zukaufen or rubber hack wants to make.
There is now the spare parts to buy from Siemens, with the spring guide.
Fits all models.

https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/de/produktliste/12036970#/Tabs=section-fitsappliance/Togglebox=manuals/

Hope could help all biggrin.gif

Carmen Baumann

October 02, 2023 10:26 am

Unregistered

My machine constantly shows please please restart