Advanced search

Krups 9010 Display defekt?

Krups 9010 Display does not respond.

Gast_Michael

June 23, 2020 08:25 pm

Unregistered

Hi.
Since this morning our keys don't react anymore. They light up normally but you can't press anything. You can hear it cracking inside as if the signal is coming in, but
nothing happens.

If you pull the thing out of the power for an hour it will work for a few

minutes.

Then you make your own

mistakes

again

Any idea what you can do/change

?

Thanks.

Mogli1476

December 23, 2020 02:25 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 10652

Hello!

I also had the same problem once. With me it was the touch foil which sits before the actual display. This foil is glued on a glass which should protect the display.

At the bottom of the foil are 4 contacts which are connected to the mainboard of the display. If there is more moisture or liquid coming from the top of the touchpanel, it gets to the contacts which corrode. Then the touch no longer reacts although the display still shows everything. I had bridged the contacts with conductive silver which lasted about half a year.

You can separate the glass / touch unit from the display because it is only clipped to the side. But a replacement only for the touch panel there seems to be unfortunately not. Have then a complete display with touch and electronics for 79 € on ebay can acquire. Ansosnten there is probably only the complete display unit for about 150€.

Good luck trying it out ... LG