Advanced search

Bleed Gaggia Titanium

and that's not possible....

Haelge

April 26, 2011 08:54 am

Unregistered

Hello each other,

Yesterday I used my Titanium to run the rinsing cycle with a cleaning tablet. Does it always take that long? The water came out in drops. And at some point (when I wasn't in the room) it went faster. The kitchen's dry again. wink.gif

However, after the cleaning cycle the message "vent" came up. And that didn't work out anymore. Pressing button 26 and pressing the steam button had the effect that the pump pumped lightly and the water dripped out of the steam nozzle. But that was it.

After resetting from factory settings, the hint disappeared and I was able to produce coffee again. But as soon as I wanted to draw steam/hot water, the "bleed" hint came again and nothing worked anymore.

Do you have any idea what that could be? Is any line jammed? Would decalcify something when I can't get much water through the steam pipe? I still have decalcified recently.

Many thanks,

Haelge

aflow

April 29, 2011 08:52 am

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 11686

Hello
try first to decalcify, possibly the waterway steam system is clogged. If this doesn't help it would be possible that it is a mechanical problem of the hot water / steam valve. If you run a cleaning cycle and the tablet dissolves and reacts with the coffee fat it can come in the first minutes to a reduced water outlet.

MfG

aflow

http://www.rohrbachundsohn.de/ersatzteile.html

http://www.rohrbachundsohn.de/ersatzteile.html

April 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

I tried to decalcify. After starting the decalcification program, he wanted to pump water, but since the hot water nozzle is blocked, he reports the mission finished after about 10 seconds of unsuccessful pumping. I tried it several times, but the decalcifier doesn't seem to reach its destination.

I removed the lid at the top, but then I didn't dare to go any further.

I think it has to be done by an expert. I don't want to destroy my Gaggia. I love her too much for that.

>Many thanks,

Haelge

aflow

May 06, 2011 08:41 am

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 11686

Hello
you can try the following again
While you open the knob press against the valve and keep the pressure in the direction of the device upright, eventually there will be a flow and you can help yourself first of all otherwise really to the professional .

MfG