Milk foamer at Siemens TK76K572

Milk does not foam properly

Gast_Igel

September 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 21868

Hello,

We have a Siemens fully automatic coffee maker TK76K572 in the fitted kitchen; the machine is now 2.5 years old and we had to send it 2x for repair.

Now we have a new problem with it again: With milk coffee drinks and milk foam the device sucks in milk for a short time, but it only comes out very little (maybe 2 thimbles full), then the display says "Please wait..." and then the preparation process is all at once over. So there's no coffee either. The machine produces normal coffee and espresso as well as hot water as usual.

We have already tried everything: Milk foamer and hose changed, everything always cleaned, seals and lip greased, we also tried the tip with the detergent, but unfortunately we did not use anything.

White here someone advice?- At BoschSiemens they said we had to send the device in (unfortunately the warranty has expired 9 months ago) and it would then be repaired for a flat rate of € 249.00. Great!

>We'd be top thankful!

Heartfelt. greetings

stexie

October 01, 2013 06:32 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 11819

I have the same problem, but in my case the milk frothing process only stopped every second or third time. Of course, this is particularly annoying because the ground coffee always ends up in the marc container without being brewed.
Draw off the frother nozzle. If you look at the machine from the front, there are now three connection tubes... At the top right is the rubber lip for foaming...
at the top left should be a small hole from the front. This one sat with me to about 2/3 with extremely hardened milk, there helps also no rinsing with Pril or similar.
This hole I cleaned "mechanically" with a needle, or scratched out, so far the machine has not stopped any process. I hope the bug is fixed like this.
I would be very happy about feedback on this topic.

MJ

May 11, 2023 01:03 pm

Unregistered

That worked !!! great I took a paper clip about 1.5 cm inside small hole in l:Deft nozzle