Advanced search

Siemens eq9 s900 WLAN und coffee world Problem

Gast_Andy

November 21, 2021 10:47 pm

Unregistered

Hello to all nerds biggrin.gif
Got myself the eq9 s900 and have two problems with it.
One is that it says you can turn the machine on via the HoneConnect app. However, when I turn the machine off, the wifi icon still appears briefly on the black display, but this goes away so about20 seconds later also. Then the app reports no connection and tries to re-establish this cyclically. Unsuccessfully. Only when I turn on the machine again on the device also works again the home connect connection.
Does anyone know the problem, why the WLAN switches off completely? Thus, no switching on via the app is possible. Somewhere I read that the WLAN should remain in standby. unsure.gif

Secondly, when I select a drink via the app from CoffeWorld and press start, the app tells me "action required" and nothing happens

Neither in the app nor on the fully automatic coffee machine. The light comes on and the progress bar is visible, that's it. I can only turn off the machine and restart.
The coffee variations from the normal drinks list work fine. The ones from the coffeeworld not at all. Unfortunately, neither the app nor the machine says what action is needed.
Has evtl someone the same problem or knows the causes?

LG, Andy