Advanced search

Wittenborg ES7100 - Calibrate product quantities?

huste511

December 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22537

Hi!

>I wanted to calibrate the product quantities. This is quite easy for ES and Powder 1-3 to do via the menu together with a digital scale.

The menu item Coldwater value has no effect here.
This is probably for machines with coolers? Does not have ours, but why is this point active?

The only thing that is not right and to be adjusted is the hot water. Coffee can cause something to get lost in the powder. But if you get a cocoa that has 145ml target size, on average only 130ml of water arrive in the cup.

I haven't found a way to adjust this yet.

One point Global dosage changes the amount of hot water.
It won't change the amount of ES powder. But unfortunately on Powder 1-3.

How can you adjust the amount of hot water without "adjusting" the recipes?

huste511

January 07, 2015 08:27 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22537

to answer this question in parts:

I have not yet found a way to calibrate the amount of water. The only thing that is possible, as I have already mentioned above, is the amount of powder.

What I have noticed so far is:

A coroded plug connection on the flowmeter (water meter) can reduce the real amount of water partially significantly. In my extreme case it was only ten percent.

Or a somewhat difficult flowmeter regularly caused the cups to overflow. In the beginning also only a little later a coffee with more than one litre of water was produced.

But I already had other flowmeters that looked really good and strangely spent too little water.

I think I now have the third part in it and even there the amounts are only about 5%.
It would really be very useful if you could calibrate the amounts of water, because some volume counters have deviations.