Melitta Caffeo CI tastes very bad

Fully automatic problem

Jonze

July 18, 2019 03:06 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 34699

How do you do?

I am Jonze and 22 years old. I'm new here in the forum because I'm looking for help. I haven't really been a coffee drinker for long, for 1-2 years. A friend of mine gave me the taste of filter coffee, and I liked to drink it completely black or with only a little milk and sugar. Then I got everything myself, i.e. filter and coffee and a hand mill.
After some research I took the Tchibo Private beans in the mildest version and was very enthusiastic about the coffee. Now I
tried the Espresso Bohnen Sizilianer art from tchibo with
my buddy also times by French
Press and was enthusiastic how acid-poor these are. After several drinks from the fully automatic coffee machine of him I came to the decision to buy me also one. After days of research I came across the Melitta Caffeo CI and the ratings were quite positive. And that he has 2 bean fans I also found very cool (even if it ultimately has only one grinder).
So I ordered it and looked forward to it. When I arrived, I
unpacked
it
and immediately filled it with the Tchibo Sicilian art beans and tried various drinks. I found the milk drinks ok, but almost too sour or too bitter, so somehow not perfect. Then I wanted to set the espresso correctly because I thought it would have a direct effect on the milk drinks. After many unsuccessful attempts, I have the feeling the espresso always tastes the same bad.
I've tried everything from grind to quantity and strength of coffee. Until I thought the
beans might not be so good after all. I googled something and found Early Bird coffee and bought it in DM (fully automatic version). It's supposed to be pretty good. I tried some things again, but somehow everything tastes either very sour or very bitter, I have already burned almost 500g of beans without getting acceptable results. Of course I don't expect a top espresso like from a strainer, but the espresso is not even edible with milk and sugar. So now I am looking for helpful tips. Please don't be too hard on mebiggrin.gif. Sincerely,
Jonze

Nikos

September 08, 2019 01:19 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 32016

And how about you?
Have a look at Google

Hi

November 04, 2022 09:08 am

Unregistered

Have you figured it? I have same issue.