Advanced search

KRUPS EA81* EA8105 EA810507 Reset

RESET of a Krups EA without display

Gast_HaWe

November 28, 2020 05:22 pm

Unregistered

KRUPS EA81* Reset With
or without cleaning slider. Pomace container and water container LED flash.

Attempting to change the grinder setting, grinder grinding time, grinding quantity, coffee powder quantity according to a procedure described in the forums will usually render the machine unusable. Pomace container and water container LED flash after restarting, no more button input possible, machine does not heat.
In a forum an unknown forum user has described a possible RESET for all concerned. I emphasize explicitly that I am not the tinkerer of this procedure, the praise is due to an unknown person. I only transfer the procedure into a readable form and add some steps.
I have tried it on a machine WITHOUT cleaning slides. It works !1. turn

off the power (remove the plug)2.
Remove the water tank, marc container, cleaning slide (if present)3
. set the flow control knob to 20ml4
. press and hold the "strong coffee" button on the far right and plug in the plug5
. all LEDs light up, water tank full, marc container, cleaning slide (if present) reset
6. adjust the flow control knob until all LEDs are off (approximately in the middle position)
7. place the container under the coffee spout and steam nozzle, now press the "weak coffee" button8
. Water is pumped through the coffee spout and steam nozzle, the brewing piston moves to the upper edge of the brewing chamber. The process is repeated twice. Then all red LEDs are off9
. Press the "weak coffee" button again10
. The machine lowers the brewing piston twice, the last time the brewing piston remains in its lowest position

When "all LEDs flash"
11. pull the mains plug and wait for at least 5 seconds12
. Insert the mains plug, the brewing piston moves to its initial position.
The machine works again.

Gast_HaWe

November 29, 2020 08:24 pm

Unregistered

Important addition:

After disconnecting the appliance from the power supply and then reconnecting it, it is imperative that
a
12th large cup is placed under the coffee spout and under the steam nozzle.
13. fill the water container14
. Press the "strong coffee" button,
a program is running to fill the system.
Only then does it run again as usual.

Gast_Nina

August 12, 2021 07:54 am

Unregistered

Hello, my krups kaffeevollautomat flashes completely all lights, light red on off, when I try to reset, I have to hold the right kaffe button continuously?

HP

August 21, 2021 08:18 pm

Unregistered

You just have to keep pressing the right button until you plug in.

NG

November 11, 2021 03:46 pm

Unregistered

How can i increase grinding time in my ea8108?

Sophia

November 13, 2021 05:48 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 46489

With my Krups ea89, always comes the error message machine fill, place container under, but then it no longer stops. Reset I have done but it does not.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Gast_Sven

November 15, 2021 02:43 pm

Unregistered

After step 11, it no longer works.
Plug the connector back in and the coffee maker stays off

December 15, 2021 12:53 am

Unregistered

I have the problem that my Krups EA 810870 only flashes blue after switching on and does not seem to heat up.
If I press the power button again, it beeps 2x and all red LEDs light up like KITT from Knight Rider (from left to right and vice versa).
No button can be pressed either.
Turning off does not work either, only unplugging.
I have now tried the RESET, but water only comes out of the steam nozzle during the reset, but not out of the spout.
If I switch the machine on again after the reset, I have the same problem as before the reset.

Gast_Stefan

December 25, 2021 11:20 pm

Unregistered

Have today tried to set up a new machine . There is the same problem all red lights and it goes nothing more except pull the plug.
Would one have a solution?
Otherwise, the box goes back!

Gast_Stefan

December 25, 2021 11:22 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 00:53 PM)
I'm having a problem where my Krups EA 810870 only flashes blue after I turn it on and it doesn't seem to heat up.
If I press the power button again, it beeps 2x and all the red LEDs light up like KITT from Knight Rider (left to right and vice versa).
I have now tried the RESET, but water only comes out of the steam nozzle during the reset, but not out of the spout.
If I switch the machine on again after the reset, I have the same problem as before the reset.

Do you have a solution for this problem???

Majster

January 21, 2022 03:06 am

Unregistered

If the unit only flashes then it is getting ready to run. If it does not heat up, check the connectors on the boiler, they can become unsoldered. If the boiler does not heat up, check the boiler connectors. I had the rings with holes switched inside, and it was a bit dirty. I have cleaned the distributor and it works fine. Connectors from sensor can be easily soldered.

Pavel

March 19, 2022 10:13 am

Unregistered

How can I reset the EA8105? Does anyone know?

MrLed

March 19, 2022 12:48 pm

Barista

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 31782

See above....

March 24, 2022 08:30 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 00:53 PM)
I am having the problem that my Krups EA 810870 only flashes blue after I turn it on and it doesn't seem to heat up.
If I press the power button again, it beeps 2x and all the red LEDs light up like KITT from Knight Rider (left to right and vice versa).
Have now tried the RESET, but with me during the reset comes only from the steam nozzle water, but not from the outlet.

Thanks for the super tutorial, unfortunately I have the same problem, has anyone already found a solution?

jean pierre   

March 29, 2022 06:36 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_HaWe @ Saturday, 28. November 2020, 17:22)
KRUPS EA81* Reset Withou
without cleaning slider. LEDs on the grounds and water containers are flashing.

Attempting to change the grinder setting, grinding time, amount of grind, amount of coffee powder according to a procedure described in the forums will usually render the machine unusable. The LED of the coffee grounds container and the water container flashes after restarting, no more button input possible, the machine does not heat up.
In a forum, an unknown user described a possible RESET for all concerned. I explicitly point out that I am not the tinkerer of this procedure, the praise is due to an unknown person. I am just transferring the procedure into a readable form and adding some steps.
I tried it on a machine WITHOUT cleaning the slides. It works!"1. Turn off the

power (remove the plug)2</br></br>.

Remove the water tank, grounds container, cleaning slide (if applicable)3.
Set the flow control knob to 20 ml4</br>.

press and hold the "strong coffee" button on the far right,

then</br></br></br></br></br></br>connect the plug5.

all LEDs light up, the water tank is full, the grounds container, the cleaning slide (if applicable)
are</br>reset
6. Adjust the flow control knob until all LEDs are off (approximately in the middle position)
7. Place the container under the coffee spout and steam nozzle, then press the "low coffee "8</br> button.</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>

. Water is pumped through the coffee spout and steam nozzle, the brewing plunger moves to the top edge of the brewing chamber. The process is repeated twice. Then all the red lights are switched off9
. Press the "weak coffee "10 button again.

The machine lowers the brewing plunger twice, the last time the brewing plunger remains in its lowest position</br></br>.

When "all LEDs are blinking"
11. pull out the power plug and wait at least 5 seconds12
. Insert the power plug, the brew piston moves to its original position.
The machine will work again. </br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br/br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>

hello
i wanted to thank the person who posted the reset process of the ae81
for me it worked very well, the machine is working very correctly
my problem with the timer of the grinder has been solved by reprogramming
great thanks to him
jp

Seite 123