Advanced search

Which learning machine to start with?

DragoVer

January 22, 2024 09:07 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 71323

Hi. I'm young and just starting my coffee adventure. I would like to ask for help from someone with experience to help me choose a good cob machine. I'm generally concerned with learning how to brew good espresso and froth milk... but also for professional use in the future.

Budget... rather up to 3-5 thousand zloty.

I have heard, about Breville Barista Express. Is this a good starting point? What other espresso machines are worthy of consideration?

I'm counting on help, not a slew of unfavorable comments. Thank you.

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

February 14, 2024 07:11 pm

Unregistered

With this budget I would look for some used professional machine with E61 group and boiler from HX. Already from about 2500 - 3000 you can get something interesting, these machines have a similar design, they are simple and reliable, easy to repair if necessary, this is a professional equipment on which baristas work, so if you learn it right away on a decent piece of equipment. Only you need to know that to complete the set you need a decent grinder, without it you can not make a decent coffee even in a machine for 10 blocks. And here I would also look for some Italian second-hand with flat grinds 58 - to 62 mm, you can get some gastronomic grinder for 400 zł, but from 1100 you can find a programmable more convenient to use, just watch whether the model you buy new grinds.