Advanced search

delonghi primadonna 6600 brummt und vibriert

delonghi primadonna 6600 brummt

Gast_Alex

April 17, 2023 11:40 pm

Unregistered

Hello and greetings,

my Delonghi esam 6600 makes very loud humming noises and vibrates when the brew group has reached the top of the brewing piston, the drive stops and hums very loudly. Then I am prompted via the display to hold OK and the brew group is lowered again. Then I am prompted to insert the brew group although it is already inside. It is exactly as in the following link from YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RD5EvvLaU0I

I thought it was the spindle nut that is perhaps used up but if it were so I could move the brew group holder manually by hand up and down.... but this is not the case. Right?

I would be very happy about any help.

lg Alex

MrLed

April 18, 2023 12:43 pm

Barista

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 31782

I can spontaneously think of a sluggish brew group or a defective upper limit switch.

Gast_alex

April 18, 2023 01:23 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (MrLed @ Tuesday, April 18, 2023 12:43 PM)
Off the top of my head, I can think of a sluggish brew group or a defective upper limit switch.

thanks for the answer, what would I have to replace if it was indeed a defective limit switch?????

sorry but I am not a professional in this field sad.gif

MrLed

April 18, 2023 05:26 pm

Barista

Do you have a measuring device?
You can find repair instructions at Juraprofi.de or Komtra.de.
There you will also find an overview of components. The switch is attached to the upper brewing piston.
to get to it, the machine must be opened.

Gast_alex

April 18, 2023 09:42 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (MrLed @ Tuesday, 18 April 2023, 17:26 h)
Do you have a measuring device?
You can find repair instructions at Juraprofi.de or at Komtra.de.
There you can also find a component overview. The switch is attached to the upper brewing piston.
to get to it, you have to open the machine.

Unfortunately I do not have a measuring device. I have opened the machine and made a video ( see link below ).

https://files.fm/u/vuswxu54j

Can you narrow down the problem with the video?

Thanks for the help.

MrLed

April 18, 2023 10:58 pm

Barista

Narrow it down? Not really.

I'm also more of a Saeco screwdriver.
From the sound of it, the machine is fully against the end stop. Actually, it should stop a few mm before.

To be sure that the switch is defective, you would need a measuring device. Do you have no one in the circle of friends you can ask?
On suspicion exchange goes of course also but that is then annoying if it was not.

Gast_Alex

April 18, 2023 11:06 pm

Unregistered

Yes, I can borrow a measuring device. Have really helped me further. Wanted to order the drive, then I would be now 80 € los and problem still there.

Thank you

April 18, 2023 11:09 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (MrLed @ Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 10:58 PM)
Narrow it down? Not really.

I'm more of a Saeco screwdriver myself.
From the sound of it, the machine goes full against the end stop. Actually, it should stop a few mm before that.

To be sure the switch is defective, you'd need a gauge. Do you have no one in the circle of friends you can ask?
On suspicion exchange is of course also possible but that is then annoying if it was not.

You have posted your problem at kaffee-welt, right?
There you are in any case in better hands than here.

Yes exactly have also posted there, did not expect that so quickly someone responds.