Advanced search

Krups Ea8150

Upper brute punch pushes up

Homer666

April 11, 2022 04:18 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 51457

Hello With my KVA comes no more coffee or only very slowly.

-flowmeter replaced
-seals brewing plunger checked
-pressure

relief
valve
disassembled checked -machine
is tight -
a lot of steam through the pressure relief valve at the end of the preparation is dischargedWhen

preparing the brewing plunger moves down, is slightly pressed upwards when preparing but everything is still tight.

Ideas?

MFGBoberg

Rallee

April 26, 2022 06:26 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 50458

Hey Homer
, Can it be that the sieve or the upper brewing piston is clogged?

Runs actually so.

Grinder starts, upper piston moves down to the lower piston, hot water is pressed from the boiler into the coffee powder.coffee runs through the upper piston into the outlet nozzles.

After water quantity reached the upper and lower piston moves up and the coffee lands in the pomace container.

Thus my first suspicion would be the upper brew head. Next would be the pump performance.

Greetings Ralle

Homer666

April 26, 2022 09:41 pm

Coffee drinker

QUOTE (Rallee @ Tuesday, 26 April 2022, 17:26)
Hey Homer
, can it be that the sieve or the upper brewing piston is clogged?

Runs actually so.

Grinder starts,upper piston moves down to the lower piston,Hot water is pressed from the boiler into the coffee powder.Coffee runs through the upper piston into the outlet nozzles.

After water quantity reached the upper and lower piston moves up and the coffee lands in the pomace container.

Thus my first suspicion would be the upper brew head. Next would be the pump performance.

Greetings Ralle

Ah okay thanks for the answer seems to be not so much going on here.

So the upper sieve is free the crema valve should open at a certain pressure ?

Cleaning (with tablet) and rinsing runs perfectly so theoretically nothing can be clogged.

Question is the water coming through the lower brewing plunger so through the strainer, so the position he has theoretically does not matter ?

How can I check the pump ? (It is running)

Thanks MFG

Rallee

April 27, 2022 09:05 am

Coffee drinker

Hi Homer,

This is probably more on the Krups machines because there is little documentation on this.

Okay, that it flushes was not clear from the thread.
The crema valve lets the coffee through under pressure, right.
If that is so the pressure of the pump will fit.

Does the preset amount of coffee go into the cup or does it end up in the drip tray?

Does the check valve in the water tank work, filter cartridge clogged and possibly water strainer on the machine cloggedGrussRalle

Homer666

April 28, 2022 12:07 pm

Coffee drinker

So in the drip tray land (reweighed so 30-40 ml depending) coffee amount when what comes out also fits. Flowmeter is new.

Steam for milk foaming also works 1a for this is yes the water distributor responsible and that has only this function so coffee or hot water steam?

Relief valve I had disassembled everything looks good.

While the coffee is going through the plunger is pushed up slightly and either it fizzes afterwards with pressure release and lots of steam or while the coffee is being dispensed.

Have from coarse to your grind everything through and when rühlrn clean everything works am really stumped.....

MFG

Rallee

April 28, 2022 08:02 pm

Coffee drinker

PS but it can not be because if the two brewing plungers do not have the right position, if the upper the lower for example not far enough pure presses?

The expansion valve it will also not be, because flush works.Have also just a 8150 here and can tell you that before the lower piston rises, the steam is diverted via the lower sieve carrier in the drip tray.The on your video shows that he does not do it, there is something wrong with the drainage valve or before something.It could well be that the upper piston has a kind of switch-off function via the lateral spring what I have not yet found out with the machine.For fun this will not hang there.

That the lower piston presses too strongly upwards would not be possible from my understanding, since the upper position is achieved via spring force, I think it is clamped hydraulically.

Can but gladly tomorrow again look exactly.Must then run the machine only open.

Lg

Ralle

Rallee

April 29, 2022 04:19 pm

Coffee drinker

Hi Homer,

I had looked again earlier.

It can be as you already suspect at the pressure cylinder.This has a reed contact and a micro switch left.The micro switch is continuous before the start of operation.Either there is the possibility that the switches have slipped, the pressure cylinder somewhere mechanically hangs or by the lack of drainage of the drainage valve the position is not reached or switches.

Greetings Ralle

pinky73

May 03, 2022 03:08 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 52775

My guess is also a drain valve or pressure loss in the pressure chamber (plunger seal), then it will also be meow in the coffee outlet wink.gif

Rallee

May 03, 2022 06:14 pm

Coffee drinker

Hey Pinky
, Homer has a video below at the Threads eingestellt.da it looks at least apparently so that the brewing chamber is tight.
The question is only how it is switched at the Krups.
Presumably over time after coffee preparation, valve block switches over and overpressure goes through the drainage valve into the drip tray.

pinky73

May 09, 2022 01:08 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 52775

Hi Rallee
,aak okay, of course I didn't see that.
Yes, probably you are right there.

PS: have also opened a request because my water distributor runs unusually often. Will on the WE again disassemble everything and check the micro switches on the WV. Vll who has ne clever idea until then and responds to my request wink.gif Caution, there are 2, because when creating an error occurred and now I have one of them immediately closed again wink.gif

Rallee

May 09, 2022 08:07 pm

Coffee drinker

I hope times the Homer again meldetund times an update gives.

Have times on your contribution answered.