Advanced search

Only steam from heating / thermoblock

Sibu

January 11, 2019 12:40 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33505

Hello,
With my Melitta caffeo solo comes only steam from the thermoblock / heater.

The machine was in the basement for 1 year. After switching on it has illuminated the symbol clean. After starting it the ready symbol flashes and afterwards the symbol water comes empty.
When I now press on bean the pump pumps and steam comes out of the drainage valve. So everything disassembled & cleaned. Then gradually remove the hoses and check everything for continuity. It's okay... When the hose is disconnected from the thermoblock in the direction of the brewing group, steam is released. No water. ..
Is the heating too hot? Ntc and temperature sensors ohm values seem plausible.

When I choose coffee cover the machine grinds and then pumps the machine. Nobody comes for coffee. Powder falls through dry and there's nothing in front... <_<_<

Sibu

January 11, 2019 12:46 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 33505

Drainage valve was also dismantled.... That lets air through in "normal position"...
Or but this precautionary times change?

I just wonder that at the thermoblock already only steam comes... pump in the direction of the thermoblock. So impulsively halt...

covfefemaker123

March 03, 2020 07:47 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 37645

Hello,

Did you solve this problem? I have the exact same problem with my Melissa Fresh - only steam coming out of it.

Keenen

May 28, 2020 10:38 am

Unregistered

Got the same problem with my CI.

Does anyone know what the reason is for this is because only hot steam comes out of the thermoblock? Which component on the board is responsible for the heating control?

Keenen

May 28, 2020 10:40 am

Unregistered

Got the same problem with my CI.

Does anyone know what the reason is for this is because only hot steam comes out of the thermoblock? Which component on the board is responsible for the heating control?