Advanced search

Brewing unit Melitta Caffe Solo is stuck!

Brewing unit cannot be removed

Gast_Kaffeetrinker

September 18, 2018 05:01 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
this morning I made coffee - everything so far great. Before the machine was switched off or it switched itself off, we had a power failure.
I didn't think about it at all. Now my problem:
Today at noon I wanted to make a coffee again, switch on the machine, but the On/Off switch and the cleaning symbol flash in the change. Nothing is happening.
I wanted to clean the brewing unit, but it can't be removed at all now, it's fixed in the upper left corner.
Is it possible that the machine has got stuck in an incorrect position due to the incorrect switching off due to the power failure???
Can I solve that anyway??
Or only the way to the repair remains....

Many thanks....
Lg

September 18, 2018 05:49 pm

Unregistered

Addendum:

I managed to get the motor into the initial position by simultaneously pressing the cup and milk foam symbol/heating symbol. The brewing unit was now easy to remove and clean. However, the machine still flashes with the On/Off and Clean symbols when switched on. According to the error list, the brewing unit is not recognized... what can I do now???
thank you!

Meisterkaffe

December 27, 2018 05:43 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33405

It may be that the microswitch is defective or the lever of the brewing unit is bent. Put in the brewing unit and seal it. Then you pull the lever at the lower end until it jumps out of the holder and you can turn it further back when the microswitch should work. Then you'll have to trick a little, then report back when you know what it is.

Gast_Richard

January 05, 2021 05:24 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ September 18, 2018 05:49 pm)
Addendum:

I managed to get the motor into the initial position by simultaneously pressing the cup and milk foam symbol/heating symbol. The brewing unit was now easy to remove and clean. However, the machine still flashes with the On/Off and Clean symbols when switched on. According to the error list, the brewing unit is not recognized... what can I do now???
thank you!

Thank you so much for this! I’ve been stuck with my machine not recognising my brewing unit all day. Tried this and now it works! Thank you smile.gif

Gast_Simona

January 17, 2022 08:58 am

Unregistered

Hi. My brewing unit is blocked and it doesn’t recognize it like being in the machine. I don’t understand what “cup symbol” means ? I don’t know which one is. Please help me,I haven’t drank a coffee in 2 days biggrin.gif