Advanced search

Coffee machine buying advice,Nespresso succession

epp

October 24, 2022 03:14 am

Unregistered

Hello all,

we are moving soon and in the process i would like to change our coffee machine situation ....

We currently have a Nespresso machine. What bothers me most about it is that I can't get it clean. When I let it run empty, brown sludge always comes out and even several rinses only help in the very short term. And of course also that I can hardly vary the coffee. I already had my favorite capsule, which was then at some point no longer available and I was again stupid and had to try around.
First, I had the thought to create a portafilter, I then read up and saw that I'm just not the type for it. To do the work is one thing, but every day - I just do not have the time & patience for it. That's why I put the idea aside for the time being. A modern fully automatic machine that does what I need and eradicates the previous drawbacks fits that I think better.

I have the following requirements:
- Cappuccino & Latte Machiato it must be able to, other variants would be a bonus-
we pull a total of 4x daily, twice with whole milk, twice with oat milk-
some way *simple* to pull a Defac there should be, eg via powdered coffee tray (is that then selectable or how does that work?)
- Brewing unit must be able to completely remove and clean-

the

same applies to the milk circuit, what these steam shocks I'm skeptical

- in general, you should be able to clean everything that can get dirty completely, ideally without much stress-
very important to me is the maintainability / repairability: I like to do something like that and would annoy me to death if there are no spare parts / you can not get the device
on ...

- the fully automatic machine should be used price stable -
price pain threshold is at 1400 €I

have already looked around a bit and got stuck with the Siemens eq6 plus s700 and Saeco GranAroma

The Saeco seems to be quite new and with the Siemens I'm worried that it is a bit too much hyped. In any case, I hope that you can give me some suggestions, recommend one of the two in particular or say something else to my requirements!

Thanks already & love greetings,
epp