Advanced search

cafe Bonitas New Star brewing unit does not go inside

Brewing unit does not go in

Gast_Rosi   

December 22, 2014 10:31 am

Unregistered

Hello ! I took out the brewing unit and cleaned it, dried it and then I wanted to use it again. But it didn't work ! In my opinion it's the plastic wheel where I should put it on. But that's not possible ! No matter how I put the wheel at the brewing unit, it doesn't fit ( but it was there before !!! ) But the plastic wheel in the VA can't be moved ! What am I doing wrong ????? Can someone please help me? Thank you. I'll take care of it.

Gast_Rosi

December 22, 2014 11:12 am

Unregistered

Now I know how it goes ! The brewing unit out then the machine on there stands then door not closed, Then switch off again and but leave the finger top left on the display . then comes a picture like a calculator . enter the number 8 and then brewing unit again . but went with me anyway not in then press the number 5 then turns the wheel again did not go in anyway then again press 8 then it worked

Gast_Rosi   

December 22, 2014 11:12 am

Unregistered

Now I know how it goes ! The brewing unit out then the machine on there stands then door not closed, Then switch off again and but leave the finger top left on the display . then comes a picture like a calculator . enter the number 8 and then brewing unit again . but went with me anyway not in then press the number 5 then turns the wheel again did not go in anyway then again press 8 then it worked

November 15, 2016 01:53 pm

Unregistered

Hello I have the same problem but when trying to leave my finger on the left side of the touch I get nothing but that the machine goes on and beeps like crazy and displays brewing unit.

HWS

November 16, 2016 11:02 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 24376

Good morning,

With this brand I know myself actually badly. But on the back of the BE there should be a part that slips into a slot on the inside wall of the machine, pushing a switch in this way, so that the electronics know that the BE is inside. - Carefully slide a suitable piece of cardboard into the slot, close the door and turn on the machine. It must then automatically return to the initial position. Then switch off and push in the BE. Pull the piece of cardboard out first. Try it.

MfG HWS

Caffe Schorsch   

February 23, 2019 04:32 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Gast_Rosi @ Montag, December 22, 2014, 11:12am)
Now I know how to do it ! The brewing unit out then the machine on there stands then door not closed, then switch off again and but leave the finger on top left of the display . then comes a picture like a calculator . enter the number 8 and then use the brewing unit again . but I still did not go in then press the number 5 then rotate the wheel again did not go in anyway then press again 8 then it worked

Daaaaaaaaanke Rosi - You saved my machine biggrin.gif

Gast_Verena

December 08, 2020 09:35 am

Unregistered

You saved me.

CarellNoack

July 31, 2021 11:43 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43740

Hello
,If the BE can not be inserted, the position of the wise wheel ( in the machine) with the grooves is in the wrong position. To bring the BE in the correct position, you have to insert a cross-slotted screwdriver into the hole (or the hole) below the locking lever on the BE and unscrew the cross-screw. Then the guide for the brewing water can be removed. Insert the BE and lock it in place. Allow the machine to move to the home position (automatically when switched on), then switch it off again and remove the BE. Screw the guide for the brewing water back in and insert the BE.

Gast_Vanessa

May 19, 2023 09:49 am

Unregistered

Danke!!! biggrin.gif