Advanced search

KVA up to max 1000€

Baracuda

February 25, 2018 03:49 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 32010

Hello,
unfortunate yesterday my Saeco HD8855 failed again.
This time with a massive water loss somewhere inside the engine.

Now I'm looking for a new KVA.
It should be as cheap as possible (not cheap wink.gif).
That also means, the espresso should taste strong, the cappuccino should get a nice milk foam cap and generally represent an increase to my Saeco.
Of course the new KVA must not be in the workshop as often as my old HD8855 wink.gif
I expect a more robust machine.

I have already bought the Bosch VeroAroma 700 (or the Siemens Siemens EQ.6 model, which is almost identical in construction). 700). The coffee shouldn't taste bad with it, but some people also write about big quality problems...

What do you think of my suggestions, or maybe you even have something much better?

Thank you very much
Baracuda

Edit: The CI-Touch doesn't read badly either and has already been mentioned here. I just don't quite see what the difference is between the different touch versions...

Edit2:The barista version (TS, or TSP) doesn't sound bad either.
I found the difference between T and TS* (e.g. the automatic bean change without the intermediate withdrawal). BUT is the TSP surcharge worth it?

This post has been edited by Baracuda on February 26, 2018 09:21 pm

November 08, 2018 05:45 am

Unregistered

The Bosch VeroAroma 700 and the Siemens EQ 6 are both recommended. These are both two very good fully automatic coffee machines. The disadvantage of the two KVA is that the water tank is very small with 1.7 l. The water tank is very small. You'll have to refill it a lot. Otherwise, you can adjust many settings, prepare many specialties and the quality of the drinks is also good.
I would also recommend the Melitta Caffeo CI, perhaps even a little more. The water tank is a little bigger with 1.8 litres. Otherwise it is very similar except for a special feature of the adjustment possibilities and quality. The Melitta Caffeo CI has a bean container with two chambers. The advantage of this is that two different types of beans can be used immediately one after the other for preparation. The Melitta CI Touch has a different control panel and the technology in it is somewhat newer than that in the normal Melitta Caffeo CI.
I hope I was able to help you. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to help you. You can also have a look at my homepage where it is all about fully automatic coffee machines. smile.gif