Advanced search

Alarm lights up permanently after BG blockade.

kombinator69

November 02, 2013 02:51 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22280

Hello friends of good coffee,

my house minister cleaned our VA yesterday and put the brewing group a little crooked (was not completely locked, I noticed afterwards). At today's switch on, the BG drove up, and got stuck, so that it did a loud blow and something broke off. This part which is broken off/from the BG) has no function and the BG also works without (was only a small plastic corner). With the VA the alarm lamp was now on with the two lamps for 1 and 2 cups. Nothing else happened. (Overload cut-off probably, if there is such a thing here?)
All well and good, I opened the machine, and turned down the BG by hand at the motor, and removed. Obviously everything is fine except for the small plastic corner, which should have no function. (See photo once with once without the corner)

Leider has now the machine no longer "switched back" to make normal coffee, but is still waiting with the three lamps there.
I've already put the machine on test (1 cup and press steam together and plug in) Here I can call up all functions without any problems, even brewing ect. I've made my morning coffee this way, albeit cumbersome, quickly - without it doesn't work...;-)).
Now the question to the experts here, : can I set the machine "reset"?? If so, how does that work, because a defect should not exist, since all functions are accessible via the keyboard, or?
or should it have torn something on the board? Or is there a kind of overload protection, which you only have to push in again now to return to normal operation?
I would be grateful for all the answers that could help me.

Greuss
Kombi

Attached Image

kombinator69

November 02, 2013 02:53 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22280

here the photo without the "corner"

Attached Image