Advanced search

General alarm for DeLonghi esam 2200

Ramoma

August 20, 2023 08:20 am

Unregistered

Hi all,
since the day before yesterday my coffee machine DeLonghi Esam 2200 (Caffee Venezia) has this stupid error message. In the description it says "general alarm" and that you should clean the brewing unit. But I do that regularly and even now everything is clean. Yesterday it went then after several attempts suddenly again and this morning the same fun???? what else can I do?

Gast_Ramona

August 20, 2023 08:22 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ramoma @ Sunday, August 20, 2023, 08:20 PM)
Hi everyone,
since the day before yesterday my coffee machine DeLonghi Esam 2200 (Caffee Venezia) has this stupid error message. In the description it says "general alarm" and that you should clean the brewing unit. But I do that regularly and even now everything is clean. Yesterday it went then after several attempts suddenly again and this morning the same fun???? what else can I do?

Addendum: the error message looks like this: the two buttons with the coffee buttons light up green and below the triangle symbol with exclamation mark lights up red.

Schlawi

August 20, 2023 08:36 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

Hi,
is hard to say.
You could check all functions in the test mode. Then you might be able to narrow down the error.
https://de.ifixit.com/Anleitung/DeLonghi+ESAM++xxxx+-+Testmode/143846