5 LED always on

champi40   

August 24, 2009 07:46 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 5046

Hello Joranz
again once you were right.
I have ventured into the bowels of the coffee machine, and also disassembled this part.
The lead of the spindle is broken. I couldn't tell before from the outside.
There are now a lot of parts and cables in front of me, but somehow I will get it together without leaving any parts. You know where all parts belong anyway.
My question
Where should I order this part? At BND ?
Must I add something, for the assembly?
silicone grease and seals?
lime tablets or decalcify with citric acid(Had I accidentally in the 50 kg bag)

I thank you in advance for your help and hope that I can manage the machine.
That was top with your help to find the mistake.

Greetings from Austria, Günter

Joranz

August 24, 2009 09:35 pm

Experienced

Member No.: 4019

Well then wink.gif

You should check in any case before ordering whether the water connection has also gotten some! The guide around the brass block is connected to the water connection via two bolts and two Allen screws. If the guide breaks, something may also break off at the water connection. That would be bad, since it's pretty expensive. But even if for example a bolt is off you don't have to change the water connection, it depends on how it looks like...

Other you don't need anything. But silicone grease is always good! A set of new gaskets never does any harm, but as long as everything is tight...it doesn't have to be.

For the installation of the guide you still have to remove the middle part from the lower part, because the drive is screwed from below. But this will work as well smile.gif

You can order from the BND, but there are other providers. They don't take much. BND just delivers very fast...

There's a bunch of parts and cables in front of me now, but somehow I'll get it together without leaving any parts.

Therefore I photograph every disassembly step with the digicam (for unknown models) - this has helped me a lot!

For decalcifying you can take citric acid. 60 to 70g per litre of water works perfectly!

greeting Joranz

>

champi40   

August 29, 2009 03:14 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello Joranz,
I am still waiting for the spindle to be guided.
I also ordered silicone grease and gaskets.
I ordered it in Austria because I would have paid 20 Euro for shipping from Germany.
I just wanted to let you know. I will tell you as soon as I have everything.
Thanks again for your help.
Greetings Günter

champi40   

September 01, 2009 07:36 pm

Coffee drinker

Hello Joranz
got the guide of the spindle today.
I disassembled everything and would have bet that I couldn't get this device together anymore.
However, I was taught better, and just passed the first cup.
Thanks to your great help and your contributions with other problems I dared over this thing.
Otherwise I wouldn't have tried it.
I thank you a thousand times this way and of course drink the 1st coffee only on you.
Also thanks from my wife. She missed this coffee already soooo.

Many love greetings from Austria and many thanks for your help,

Günter

Joranz

September 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Experienced

Well then, congratulations!
A few tips and some courage are usually enough...

Greeting Joranz

E1907

September 02, 2009 02:59 pm

Unregistered

Hello Joranz,

I have to thank you for your huge help!!! ! There was a break at the mentioned place, but I can't get this stupid spindle off and therefore the screws.

With a lot of noise I loosened one screw, but in the other one the allen key doesn't fit somehow ohmy.gif

>greeting,
E1907

Joranz

September 02, 2009 06:12 pm

Experienced

Hello E1907,

I don't know exactly where your problem is, but to change the guide you have to remove the complete motor/drive. And the motor is screwed from below...

This may help you contribution already further (my mail from 25.3. 23:37).

Greß Joranz

1Seite 2